by Mitchell Plitnick
Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas met with US President Barack Obama this week, following in the footsteps of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu earlier in the month. But unlike Netanyahu, Abbas is a much less heralded or even well-known figure in Washington. And, above all, he is a [...]
Reposted by arrangement with Think Progress
Top Herman Cain foreign policy adviser J.D. Gordon drew controversy for his connections to Atlantic Bridge, a group exposed as a front for defense contractor lobbyists, the Conservative Party in England, and a web of connections to wealthy pro-Israel lobbyists in Britain. But while [...]
- Hong Kong Protests: A Peaceful and Violent Weekend
- Two Million Children in West and Central Africa Robbed of an Education Due to Conflict
- Amazon Fires Heat Up Political Crisis in Brazil
- Little Hope of Justice for Rohingya, Two Years after Exodus
- G7 Leaders Urged to Promote Gender Empowerment
- How Tibet has Successfully Reduced Poverty
- Why Can’t Dynamic Asia-Pacific Beat Poverty?
- How to Bring the Indus Delta Back to Life – Give it Water
- The Syrian Tragedy
- A ‘Cure’ for Ebola but Will it Stop the Outbreak if People Won’t Get Treatment?