via Lobe Log
Classifying political leaders as either “hawks” or “doves” obscures an uncomfortable truth: that the real debate between political rivals is rarely whether to go to war but rather with whom.
Case in point: a man interred in Israel on Monday, former Prime Minister and terrorist/resistance fighter Yitzhak [...]
- Call for Global Ban on Nuclear Weapons Testing
- Opinion: How Will Wall Street Greet the Pope?
- Winning Women a Greater Say in Somaliland’s Policy-Making
- Deliberate Targeting of Water Sources Worsens Misery for Millions of Syrians
- U.N. Chief Warns of Growing Humanitarian Crisis in Northeastern Nigeria
- Plant in Chile Opens South America’s Doors to Geothermal Energy
- Poverty and Slavery Often Go Hand-in-Hand for Africa’s Children
- Majority of Child Casualties in Yemen Caused by Saudi-Led Airstrikes
- U.N. Military Sanctions on Syria May Face Veto by Arms Supplier
- Alternative Destinations Emerge as Cuba Gets Ready for Tourism Boom