via Lobe Log
Classifying political leaders as either “hawks” or “doves” obscures an uncomfortable truth: that the real debate between political rivals is rarely whether to go to war but rather with whom.
Case in point: a man interred in Israel on Monday, former Prime Minister and terrorist/resistance fighter Yitzhak [...]
- Rise in Large Scale Refugees Triggers New International Population Order
- TPP is “Worst Trade Agreement” for Medicine Access, Says Doctors Without Borders
- War Crimes Charges for Demolishing Ancient Malian Shrines
- Analysis: Is the Miracle of Microfinance Illusory?
- Opinion: International Tax Cooperation Crucial for Development
- Shale Drives Uncertain New Geoeconomics of Oil
- Women’s Alliance Plans to Counter Violent Extremism
- United Arab Emirates and Cuba Forge Closer Ties
- U.N. Rejects Bribery as “Business-as-Usual” in World Body
- U.N. Highlights Importance of Public Spaces, Safety for Women