via Lobe Log
Classifying political leaders as either “hawks” or “doves” obscures an uncomfortable truth: that the real debate between political rivals is rarely whether to go to war but rather with whom.
Case in point: a man interred in Israel on Monday, former Prime Minister and terrorist/resistance fighter Yitzhak [...]
- Iran Deal Look Safe from Lawmakers’ Attack for Now
- Turkmenistan & Uzbekistan: Cold Leaders, Warm Ties
- Number 1
- Where Is the Global Economy Heading?
- Food Security, Trade Facilitation Clash in Bali
- The Asia-Africa Link Is IT
- Accra’s High Rents Means Ghanaians Lose
- Off-Radar Gold Mine Sustains Kyrgyz Mountain Village
- Public, Elite See U.S. Power in Decline
- WTO Urged Not to Treat Water Like Widgets