by Farideh Farhi & Jasmin Ramsey
Editor’s Note: Following is Jasmin Ramsey’s introduction and interview with Farideh Farhi, an independent scholar and expert on Iran from the University of Hawaii who has been in Tehran since the end of August.
The Iranian President Hassan Rouhani was inaugurated [...]
via IPS News
The world economy would bear substantial costs if the United States took steps to significantly escalate the conflict with Iran over its controversial nuclear programme, according to the findings of a Federation of American Scientists’ (FAS) special report released here Friday.
Based on consulations with a group of nine bipartisan [...]
- Indigenous Community Beats Drought and Malnutrition in Honduras
- Democratising the Fight against Malnutrition
- OPINION: All Family Planning Should Be Voluntary, Safe and Fully Informed
- Shale Oil Threatens the High Prices Enjoyed by OPEC
- Internal Ruling Party Wrangles Stall Development in Zimbabwe
- Women on the Edge of Land and Life
- Rich Countries Pony Up (Some) for Climate Justice
- OPINION: The Decline of Social Europe is Part of a World Trend
- Filipino Farmers Protest Government Research on Genetically Modified Rice
- Laying the Foundations of a World Citizens Movement