by Farideh Farhi & Jasmin Ramsey
Editor’s Note: Following is Jasmin Ramsey’s introduction and interview with Farideh Farhi, an independent scholar and expert on Iran from the University of Hawaii who has been in Tehran since the end of August.
The Iranian President Hassan Rouhani was inaugurated [...]
via IPS News
The world economy would bear substantial costs if the United States took steps to significantly escalate the conflict with Iran over its controversial nuclear programme, according to the findings of a Federation of American Scientists’ (FAS) special report released here Friday.
Based on consulations with a group of nine bipartisan [...]
- Migrants in Italy: “Shame Is Keeping Us Here”
- Central America Builds Interconnected Clean Energy Corridor
- The Journey to Oslo
- Civil Society Summit Calls for International Action on Climate Migration
- The Protracted Refugee and Migrant Crisis: A Challenge to Multilateralism
- Global Initiative to Relieve Pressure on Mountains
- A Responsibility to Prevent Genocide
- For Freedom from Poverty, Universal Health Coverage Is a Must
- 100,000 Medical Consultations in 100 Days
- GOSH celebrates topping out of Zayed Centre for Research into Rare Disease in Children