by Farideh Farhi & Jasmin Ramsey
Editor’s Note: Following is Jasmin Ramsey’s introduction and interview with Farideh Farhi, an independent scholar and expert on Iran from the University of Hawaii who has been in Tehran since the end of August.
The Iranian President Hassan Rouhani was inaugurated [...]
via IPS News
The world economy would bear substantial costs if the United States took steps to significantly escalate the conflict with Iran over its controversial nuclear programme, according to the findings of a Federation of American Scientists’ (FAS) special report released here Friday.
Based on consulations with a group of nine bipartisan [...]
- Opinion: Let’s Grant Women Land Rights and Power Our Future
- Opinion: Greece and the Germanisation of Europe
- Syrians “Have No Faith” in International Community to Solve Human Rights Crisis
- Tech-Savvy Women Farmers Find Success with SIM Cards
- An American Missionary Kidnapped in Nigeria as Neighbouring Countries Seethe
- Illegal Wildlife Trade Booms on Chinese Social Media
- Tackling Ebola: Give Autonomy to Local African Communities, Says International Rescue Committee
- Opinion: It’s Time to Step It Up for Gender Equality
- Gaza Reconstruction, Hampered by Israeli Blockade, May Take 100 Years, Say Aid Agencies
- Women Leaders Call for Mainstreaming Gender Equality in Post-2015 Agenda