by Farideh Farhi & Jasmin Ramsey
Editor’s Note: Following is Jasmin Ramsey’s introduction and interview with Farideh Farhi, an independent scholar and expert on Iran from the University of Hawaii who has been in Tehran since the end of August.
The Iranian President Hassan Rouhani was inaugurated [...]
via IPS News
The world economy would bear substantial costs if the United States took steps to significantly escalate the conflict with Iran over its controversial nuclear programme, according to the findings of a Federation of American Scientists’ (FAS) special report released here Friday.
Based on consulations with a group of nine bipartisan [...]
- A New Framework in an Age of Migration
- Opinion: International Day of the Girl Must Start with Good Laws
- Pakistan Initiative Seeks to Improve Maternal-Child Care in Rural Areas
- OPINION: Will African Leaders Fight for our Farmers?
- ASEAN Agreement on Haze? As Clear as Smoke
- Minorities Speak Out in Latin American Population Conference
- Opinion: It’s gettin’ hot in here…so take back all your carbon
- Opinion: “Sanitation, Water & Hygiene For All” Cannot Wait for 2030
- U.N. Upholds Human Rights, World Bank Dismisses Them
- Africa Week Focuses on Challenges Facing the Continent