by Mitchell Plitnick
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s trip to the United States has ended in an unprecedented failure. On the Palestinian front, the Iranian front and the domestic US front, Netanyahu’s efforts last week ran badly aground. Let’s review the categories.
Netanyahu himself illustrated his greatest failure: his attempt to [...]
via Lobe Log
A recent incident reminded me of the strong emotions that underlie thinking about Iran by some officials and ex-officials in the United States and parts of Europe.
In this instance, an academic who had questionedwhether Iran’s safeguards agreement gives the International Atomic Energy Association (IAEA) a right to demand that Iran [...]
- Q&A: “People Need to Be at the Centre of Development”
- Jazz as a Force for Peace and Freedom
- Unsafe Abortions Continue to Plague Kenya
- Opinion: Lack of Trade Finance a Barrier for Developing Countries
- The Blue Amazon, Brazil’s New Natural Resources Frontier
- The U.N. at 70: Impressive Successes and Monumental Failures
- Draconian Ban on Abortion in El Salvador Targeted by Global Campaign
- Watch What Happens When Tribal Women Manage India’s Forests
- Opinion: Don’t Sell Sweden’s Vattenfall, Keep Coal in the Ground
- In Nicaragua Marriage Is Only for ‘Him’ and ‘Her’