by Mitchell Plitnick
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s trip to the United States has ended in an unprecedented failure. On the Palestinian front, the Iranian front and the domestic US front, Netanyahu’s efforts last week ran badly aground. Let’s review the categories.
Netanyahu himself illustrated his greatest failure: his attempt to [...]
via Lobe Log
A recent incident reminded me of the strong emotions that underlie thinking about Iran by some officials and ex-officials in the United States and parts of Europe.
In this instance, an academic who had questionedwhether Iran’s safeguards agreement gives the International Atomic Energy Association (IAEA) a right to demand that Iran [...]
- UN Migration Agency Appeals for USD 88.5 Million for Response to Ethiopian Crisis
- Working Together Is Key to Meeting Water Targets by 2030
- Writers Talk Literary Activism at Paris Book Fair
- A New Low for Security Council as Russia Takes Syrian Human Rights Off the Table
- Water and Migration: Implications for Policy Makers
- GGGI supports Rwanda in solving pressure to the provision of water
- German delegation visits Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park
- World Water Day highlights need for new thinking to ensure water security for all
- Ending TB Epidemic Among Youth: Key to Achieving SDGs
- A Whole New Decade for Water