by Mitchell Plitnick
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s trip to the United States has ended in an unprecedented failure. On the Palestinian front, the Iranian front and the domestic US front, Netanyahu’s efforts last week ran badly aground. Let’s review the categories.
Netanyahu himself illustrated his greatest failure: his attempt to [...]
via Lobe Log
A recent incident reminded me of the strong emotions that underlie thinking about Iran by some officials and ex-officials in the United States and parts of Europe.
In this instance, an academic who had questionedwhether Iran’s safeguards agreement gives the International Atomic Energy Association (IAEA) a right to demand that Iran [...]
- Trump Needs Lessons in Geopolitics : Musharraf
- The United Nations Volunteer: From Global To Local
- G77 Reiterates Call for IMF Reforms & Equitable Voting Power
- G77 Introduces 13 Draft Resolutions on the UN’s Development Agenda
- Pakistan and India Unlikely to Move to All-out War: Musharraf
- Civil Society On Aleppo: UN General Assembly Must Act
- Managing Diversity
- Unleashing Africa Full Potential
- Fidel Castro: The Revolutionary Outlived His Revolution
- UN “Profoundly Sorry” for Haiti Cholera Outbreak