by Mitchell Plitnick
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s trip to the United States has ended in an unprecedented failure. On the Palestinian front, the Iranian front and the domestic US front, Netanyahu’s efforts last week ran badly aground. Let’s review the categories.
Netanyahu himself illustrated his greatest failure: his attempt to [...]
via Lobe Log
A recent incident reminded me of the strong emotions that underlie thinking about Iran by some officials and ex-officials in the United States and parts of Europe.
In this instance, an academic who had questionedwhether Iran’s safeguards agreement gives the International Atomic Energy Association (IAEA) a right to demand that Iran [...]
- Opinion: Paris Will Be Make or Break for the Planet
- Opinion: Nuclear States Do Not Comply with the Non-Proliferation Treaty
- Q&A: “We Must Put Everything Aside and Just Focus on Water”
- Crisis in Brazil Hampers Infrastructure under Construction
- Opinion: Iran and the Non-Proliferation Treaty
- Migrants Waiting Their Moment in the Moroccan Mountains
- European Residents Offer Support, Homes to Refugees
- Europe Invaded Mostly by “Regime Change” Refugees
- Italy Joins Internet Rights ‘Club’
- Opinion: Can Nuclear War be Avoided?