by Mitchell Plitnick
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s trip to the United States has ended in an unprecedented failure. On the Palestinian front, the Iranian front and the domestic US front, Netanyahu’s efforts last week ran badly aground. Let’s review the categories.
Netanyahu himself illustrated his greatest failure: his attempt to [...]
via Lobe Log
A recent incident reminded me of the strong emotions that underlie thinking about Iran by some officials and ex-officials in the United States and parts of Europe.
In this instance, an academic who had questionedwhether Iran’s safeguards agreement gives the International Atomic Energy Association (IAEA) a right to demand that Iran [...]
- Money Talks at One Planet Summit in Paris
- Shedding Diplomacy, Roberto Savio Speaks about Fear as a Tool to Gain Power
- South Sudan: a Nation Tormented by a Crisis
- In Defense of Uganda’s Imprisoned Journalists
- Arming Poor Countries Enriches Rich Countries
- Bangladesh Aims at Middle-Income Status by 2021
- A Voice of Inspiration
- Libya: Up to One Million Enslaved Migrants, Victims of ‘Europe’s Complicity’
- VIDEO: The Rohingyas ‘Long March to Freedom’
- UN and Forum for Promoting Peace in Muslim Societies to cooperate on religious education