by Mitchell Plitnick
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s trip to the United States has ended in an unprecedented failure. On the Palestinian front, the Iranian front and the domestic US front, Netanyahu’s efforts last week ran badly aground. Let’s review the categories.
Netanyahu himself illustrated his greatest failure: his attempt to [...]
via Lobe Log
A recent incident reminded me of the strong emotions that underlie thinking about Iran by some officials and ex-officials in the United States and parts of Europe.
In this instance, an academic who had questionedwhether Iran’s safeguards agreement gives the International Atomic Energy Association (IAEA) a right to demand that Iran [...]
- Macron Likely to Diffuse Tensions as Independence Vote Looms in New Caledonia
- Norwegian Trade Union Boycott Israel
- Reflections on 2017 World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development
- A Grisly Tale of Children Falling Easy Prey to Ruthless Smugglers
- Ph Needs to Build, Build, Build – Not Burn – Bridges
- Somewhere along the Way, Something Went Terribly Wrong
- Kashmir: Hard Choices Only
- Unique Sandbar Coastal Ecosystem in Cuba Calls for Climate Solutions
- Bizarre Excuse to Not Stop Child Marriages
- Enhancing Equal Citizenship Rights in Education