There’s no better way to commemorate a civil war among Jews 2,275 years ago, memorialized by the Jewish festival of Chanuka, than by a little intra-tribe squabbling.
Perhaps that’s why, just in time for the holidays, the Republican Jewish Coalition (RJC) launched a scathing attack on some of the most prominent — and pro-Israel– [...]
News and views relevant to U.S.-Iran relations for October 12th, 2010.
Jewish Telegraphic Agency: An American Jewish Committee poll found that “Jewish approval of President Obama is dropping,” according to JTA. On Iran, the poll found “American Jewish confidence in Obama’s approach to Iran also has fallen” to 43 percent approval. Nearly 60 percent [...]
- India’s Extensive Railways Often Conduit for Child Trafficking
- Working Together for an Inclusive World
- Global Risks in 2022: The Year of Colliding Consequences
- This Planet Is Drying Up. And these Are the Consequences
- Egypt Racing to Supply Wind, Solar Energy to Greece, EU via Submarine Cables
- Illegal Immigration: A Mounting Global Crisis
- COP 27: A Global COP-Out
- Legal Recognition of East African Sign Languages Key Towards Inclusion
- Three Ways to End Gender-based Violence
- HIV Prevention: New Injection Could Boost the Fight, But Some Hurdles Remain