via Lobe Log
Gregory D. Johnsen, a Princeton scholar who has emerged as a key Yemen analyst, explains why promoting John O. Brennan to CIA director following David Petraeus’ resignation is counterproductive:
Mr. Brennan is the president’s chief counterterrorism adviser and the architect of this model. In a recent speech, he claimed that [...]
- Kenya Looks to Lead the Way in Developing the Blue Economy’s Potential
- Mexico-US migration: What can data tell us?
- Earth’s Biodiversity: A Pivotal Meeting at a Pivotal Time
- Women Make the Voice of Indigenous People Heard in Argentina
- Q&A: All Sustainable Development Goals Relate in Some Way to the Oceans
- Reaffirming free trade crucial for summits
- Do the bells toll for Rohingyas?
- Trump’s Anti-Media Rhetoric Resonates Worldwide
- Using Data to Restore Land
- Bangladesh’s Largest Job Site, UN Migration Agency Partner to Combat Unethical Recruitment Practices