via IPS News
The suspect graph of a nuclear explosion reportedly provided to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) as evidence of Iranian computer modeling of nuclear weapons yields appears to have been adapted from a very similar graph in a scholarly journal article published in January 2009 and available on the internet.
- A Flood of Energy Projects Clash with Mexican Communities
- FILM: From Hamas Royalty to Israel’s Spy
- U.N. Climate Summit: Staged Parade or Reality Show?
- OPINION: Investing in Adolescent Girls for Africa’s Development
- ‘Breaking Silence’ on the Slave Trade
- Rattled by Russian Expansionism, Tashkent Looks East
- U.S. Bypasses Security Council on Impending Invasion of Syria
- OPINION: Say ‘No’ to War and Media Propaganda
- Salvadoran Farmers Stake Their Bets on Sustainable Development
- OPINION: Bishop Appeals to U.N. to Rescue Minorities in Northwestern Iraq