via IPS News
The suspect graph of a nuclear explosion reportedly provided to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) as evidence of Iranian computer modeling of nuclear weapons yields appears to have been adapted from a very similar graph in a scholarly journal article published in January 2009 and available on the internet.
- Mexico’s Undead Rise Up
- Inequality in Mexico Is All About Wages
- OPINION: Israel’s Arabs – Marginalised, Angry and Defiant
- Pakistani Sikhs Back in the ‘Dark Ages’ of Religious Persecution
- True Gender Equality for Both Women and Men
- Can China’s Silk Road Vision Coexist with a Eurasian Union?
- IPS Honours Crusader for Nuclear Abolition
- OPINION: The Clock Is Ticking for Nuclear Disarmament
- U.S. Missing in Child Rights Convention
- Depression Casts Cloak of Infertility Over Kashmir Valley