via IPS News
The suspect graph of a nuclear explosion reportedly provided to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) as evidence of Iranian computer modeling of nuclear weapons yields appears to have been adapted from a very similar graph in a scholarly journal article published in January 2009 and available on the internet.
- Persecution of Uganda’s Gays Intensifies as Rights Groups Go Underground
- Japan Seeks Foreign Workers, Uneasily
- Culture Increasingly Unaffordable for Cubans
- Bringing the Bridges Home
- U.S.-Russia Sabre Rattling May Undermine Nuke Meeting
- U.S. Urged to Tackle Lead in Aviation Gasoline
- Charting a Course for Survival, or Oblivion?
- Nigeria – From Sticks and Machetes to Rocket-propelled Grenades
- Weak Laws and Capitalist Economy Deplete Kenya’s Natural Wealth
- Cuba’s Burgeoning Private Sector Hungry for Flora and Fauna