via IPS News
The suspect graph of a nuclear explosion reportedly provided to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) as evidence of Iranian computer modeling of nuclear weapons yields appears to have been adapted from a very similar graph in a scholarly journal article published in January 2009 and available on the internet.
- Dr. Al Qassim: “The refugee and migrant crisis has become the symbol of the world’s inability to live up to the ideals of the Founders of the UN”
- “Banging on the Door” – Women Fight for a Voice and Space in Civil Society
- Debate on Glyphosate Use Comes to a Head in Argentina
- Are Rising Seas, Coastal Erosion & Powerful Storms a Wave of the Future for Small Island Nations?
- No One Country Can Do It Alone — Towards a Migration Compact
- UN Migration Agency, Government of Niger Welcome First Charter of Migrants from Libya
- UNESCO Commemorates 70th anniversary of Universal Declaration of Human Rights with a focus on freedom of expression
- Should Foxes Rule the Chicken Coop? Reflections on Security Council Reform
- Rohingya Refugees: The Woes of Women (Part Two)
- Food Sovereignty as a Pillar of Self-Determination