via Lobe Log
Following up on LobeLog’s revelation in September that Daniel Pipes’s Middle East Forum (MEF) helped support the defendant in a defamation lawsuit filed by the National Iranian American Council (NIAC), our former colleague Eli Clifton has published new information about the funders of MEF’s Legal Project – among them, [...]
Now that the board of the City University of New York has had time to reconsider, and reverse their ill-fated decision to deny playwright Tony Kushner an honorary degree for his criticism of Israel, attention is shifting to CUNY board member Jeffrey Wiesenfeld who led the charge against Kushner.
Wiesenfeld, who described Kushner [...]
Earlier this week, I chronicled some of Amb. Dennis Ross‘ interactions with, white-washing of, and seeming affinity for several neoconservative individuals, groups, and ideas. A top Obama administration adviser with an ever-growing portfolio including Iran and, more recently, the Israeli-Arab conflict, Ross usually comes across as a member of the hawkish pro-Israel wing [...]
Starting in 2008, we began writing about the films produced and distributed by the mysterious Clarion Fund, as well as questioning the money trail. [...]
- Morocco Under Fire Over Women’s Rights Bill
- U.N.’s Post-2015 Agenda Needs a Triple Play
- Bringing Cameroon’s Marginalised to the Poverty Debate
- Gaza Returns to Donkey Days
- Iran Deal Looks Safe from Lawmakers’ Attack for Now
- Turkmenistan & Uzbekistan: Cold Leaders, Warm Ties
- Number 1
- Where Is the Global Economy Heading?
- Food Security, Trade Facilitation Clash in Bali
- The Asia-Africa Link Is IT