via Lobe Log
Following up on LobeLog’s revelation in September that Daniel Pipes’s Middle East Forum (MEF) helped support the defendant in a defamation lawsuit filed by the National Iranian American Council (NIAC), our former colleague Eli Clifton has published new information about the funders of MEF’s Legal Project – among them, [...]
Now that the board of the City University of New York has had time to reconsider, and reverse their ill-fated decision to deny playwright Tony Kushner an honorary degree for his criticism of Israel, attention is shifting to CUNY board member Jeffrey Wiesenfeld who led the charge against Kushner.
Wiesenfeld, who described Kushner [...]
Earlier this week, I chronicled some of Amb. Dennis Ross‘ interactions with, white-washing of, and seeming affinity for several neoconservative individuals, groups, and ideas. A top Obama administration adviser with an ever-growing portfolio including Iran and, more recently, the Israeli-Arab conflict, Ross usually comes across as a member of the hawkish pro-Israel wing [...]
Starting in 2008, we began writing about the films produced and distributed by the mysterious Clarion Fund, as well as questioning the money trail. [...]
- FAO, WFP reaffirm their commitment to working for Zero Hunger in the Middle East
- One of the World’s Most Dangerous PIaces For Aid Workers
- An Inequality Beyond Wealth: Gaps in Women’s Health
- US Withdrawal from UNESCO: Abandonment of Principles
- To Eliminate Poverty, Better Understanding Needed
- What Do You Really Eat When You Order a Steak, Fish or Chicken Filet?
- Argentina’s Biodiesel Plagued by Commercial and Environmental Challenges
- UN Principals call for solidarity with Rohingya refugees
- Ending Poverty in Next 13 years Means Boosting Resilience Now
- Press Freedom Groups Condemn U.S. Withdrawal from UNESCO