As always with rich reports like these, there is too much valuable info to squeeze into one article, so I’m making use of this space to draw [...]
Ads about diamond-and-sapphire studded watches don’t turn me on. But this one gripped me.
A screw-on hand and the slogan: “Fake watches are for fake people. Be authentic. Buy real.”
The ad is part of a campaign against counterfeiting launched by the Geneva-based Fondation de la Haute Horlogerie last month.
I might have [...]
- Finding My Migrant Voice
- Countries are Using Domestic Laws to Criminalize Health Care
- Ukraine Puts Water Strategy High on Development Agenda
- Looking to the Sky for Solutions to Mexico’s Water Scarcity
- A Journey from Science to Diplomacy: Rescuing Somali Migrants Stranded in Libya
- EU Funds Giant Research Project on Migration
- UAE stresses keenness to deal with Human Rights Council mechanisms with honesty and transparency
- Chairman of the Geneva Centre: World Society Must Express Greater Solidarity for Refugees Worldwide
- Oil industry stands on threshold of historic step change in demand for its products: ADNOC CEO
- Three Countries Protect Half the World’s New Refugees