As always with rich reports like these, there is too much valuable info to squeeze into one article, so I’m making use of this space to draw [...]
Ads about diamond-and-sapphire studded watches don’t turn me on. But this one gripped me.
A screw-on hand and the slogan: “Fake watches are for fake people. Be authentic. Buy real.”
The ad is part of a campaign against counterfeiting launched by the Geneva-based Fondation de la Haute Horlogerie last month.
I might have [...]
- Chairman of the Geneva Centre: World Conference outcome declaration contributes to the realization of the 1948 Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Ethiopian Domestic Workers Battle for Survival in Saudi Arabia
- Experts Call For Global Momentum on Gender Parity
- Recognising the Debilitating Nature Conflict Has on Food Security
- Freezing Inside UAE’s High Rise Buildings While Temperatures Soar Outside
- First Steps Towards a Global Agreement on the High Seas
- Unfinished Business – Nurture entrepreneurs, connect the dots between youth, innovation, and jobs toward green growth
- Indigenous Peoples Link Their Development to Clean Energies
- Levelling the Playing Field for Persons with Disabilities in the United States
- UN Expects More Upheavals as Trump’s Foreign Policy Runs Wild