As always with rich reports like these, there is too much valuable info to squeeze into one article, so I’m making use of this space to draw [...]
Ads about diamond-and-sapphire studded watches don’t turn me on. But this one gripped me.
A screw-on hand and the slogan: “Fake watches are for fake people. Be authentic. Buy real.”
The ad is part of a campaign against counterfeiting launched by the Geneva-based Fondation de la Haute Horlogerie last month.
I might have [...]
- Brazil Will Test a Government in Direct Connection with Voters
- African Media Poorly Represented at the United Nations Climate Change Negotiations
- Negotiating for Nature
- Q&A: Many African Countries Already Live the Future of 2°C Warmer
- Decoding Article 6 of the COP24 Climate Negotiations
- Senior UN Official Resigns Undermining Sexual Abuse Charges
- Not Just the Big Guys Are Against the Compact
- The Evolution of Moroccan Immigration: a Lesson for All Countries
- Costa Rica: First Country to Protect Sustainable Fisheries of Large Pelagics Species
- Q&A: Making Green Growth a Success Across the Globe