via Lobe Log
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pulled an “October surprise” out of his hat when he announced his Likud party would form a joint list in the upcoming election with Avigdor Lieberman’s fascist Yisrael Beiteinu party. This is more of a partnership than a merger, but it has profound implications.
- At the intersection of conflict, climate change and energy access
- U. S. Backing for Heated Tobacco Products Triggers Misrepresentation
- Asia-Pacific Region Falters on UN Development Goals
- Dignity & Strength for Venezuelan Refugees & Migrants in Colombia
- The Storm is Over, But in Southern Africa, Cyclone Idai Continues to Rage for Women and Girls
- Cities of Light are Providing Safe Havens to Refugees
- Burmese Muslims: Still looking for a permanent home!
- The Forgotten Migrants of Central America
- Uganda’s Rare Tree Climbing Lions and Endangered Primates Threatened By Climate Change
- An Uncertain Future for Palestinian Refugees