via Lobe Log
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pulled an “October surprise” out of his hat when he announced his Likud party would form a joint list in the upcoming election with Avigdor Lieberman’s fascist Yisrael Beiteinu party. This is more of a partnership than a merger, but it has profound implications.
- Analysis: India’s Challenge on the SDGs
- U.N. Launches Probe Amidst Charges of Bribery and Corruption
- Africa’s Progress in Key Areas Either Stalled or Reversed
- Healthy Oceans Key to Fighting Hunger
- Opinion: Five Key Takeaways from India’s New Climate Plan
- Rise in Large Scale Refugees Triggers New International Population Order
- TPP is “Worst Trade Agreement” for Medicine Access, Says Doctors Without Borders
- War Crimes Charges for Demolishing Ancient Malian Shrines
- Analysis: Is the Miracle of Microfinance Illusory?
- Opinion: International Tax Cooperation Crucial for Development