via Lobe Log
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pulled an “October surprise” out of his hat when he announced his Likud party would form a joint list in the upcoming election with Avigdor Lieberman’s fascist Yisrael Beiteinu party. This is more of a partnership than a merger, but it has profound implications.
- Asia: 260 Million Indigenous Peoples Marginalised, Discriminated
- Time To Focus On ‘Hidden Hunger’
- Formalising Informal Trade – Good for African Women?
- In a “World of Plenty,” G7 Must Fight Famine
- Why the G7 Must Fund Health & Nutrition
- Big polluting lobbyists may be forced to declare interests at UN talks
- Africa – More than Just Conflicts, Corruption, Disasters
- Slow Growth Stalls SDGs’ Progress
- Q&A: “It’s a Crime” that 35 Million Latin Americans Still Suffer from Hunger
- Nutrition Key to Developing Africa’s “Grey Matter Infrastructure”