via Lobe Log
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pulled an “October surprise” out of his hat when he announced his Likud party would form a joint list in the upcoming election with Avigdor Lieberman’s fascist Yisrael Beiteinu party. This is more of a partnership than a merger, but it has profound implications.
- For Women in Asia, ‘Home’ Is a Battleground
- U.N. Member States Accused of Cherry-Picking Human Rights
- Namibian President Wins $5 Million African Leadership Prize
- Everyone Benefits from More Women in Power
- Syrian Conflict Has Underlying Links to Climate Change, Says Study
- Environmental Damage to Gaza Exacerbating Food Insecurity
- Farm Projects Boost Bangladeshi Women, Children
- Opinion: War on Wildlife Crime – Time to Enlist the Ordinary Citizen
- Opinion: Manipulate and Mislead – How GMOs are Infiltrating Africa
- Bamboo – An Answer to Deforestation or Not in Africa?