via Lobe Log
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pulled an “October surprise” out of his hat when he announced his Likud party would form a joint list in the upcoming election with Avigdor Lieberman’s fascist Yisrael Beiteinu party. This is more of a partnership than a merger, but it has profound implications.
- Stab in the Back for Painful Afghanistan Election Process?
- In Saving a Forest, Kenyans Find a Better Quality of Life
- India: Home to One in Three Child Brides
- A Life Reserve for Sustainable Development in Chile’s Patagonia
- TNT and Scrap Metal Eviscerate Syria’s Industrial Capital
- Can Land Rights and Education Save an Ancient Indian Tribe?
- Recurrent Cholera Outbreak in Far North Cameroon Highlights Development Gaps
- UN TV Special: Violations of International Law Degenerate U.N.
- Public Offers Support for Obama’s Iraq Intervention
- Despite Current Debate, Police Militarisation Goes Beyond U.S. Borders