via Lobe Log
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pulled an “October surprise” out of his hat when he announced his Likud party would form a joint list in the upcoming election with Avigdor Lieberman’s fascist Yisrael Beiteinu party. This is more of a partnership than a merger, but it has profound implications.
- Opinion: The End of the Greek Tragedy?
- Climate Commission Issues Blueprint for Low-Carbon Economy
- New Evidence on Hammarskjöld Crash Could Lead to Further Inquiry, Says U.N.
- Day One of Oslo Summit Urges Increased Funding for Global Education
- Putting the “Integrity of the Earth’s Ecosystems” at the Centre of the Sustainable Development Agenda
- Despite Scepticism, U.N. Hails Its Anti-Poverty Programme
- Opinion: Religion and the SDGs – The ‘New Normal’ and Calls for Action
- Opinion: Love & Mercy, the Croatian Way
- Financial Inclusion Key to Climate Risk Reduction for Zambia’s Smallholders
- Equality, a Hard Game to Win for Women Footballers in Argentina