via Lobe Log
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pulled an “October surprise” out of his hat when he announced his Likud party would form a joint list in the upcoming election with Avigdor Lieberman’s fascist Yisrael Beiteinu party. This is more of a partnership than a merger, but it has profound implications.
- Chairman of the Geneva Centre: “Refugee and Migrant Crisis Must Not Become the Symbol of Denial of Social Justice to People on the Move”
- Vision 2030 & the Political Costs of Saudi Reforms – Part 2
- The United States: Innovation and Immobility
- Dr. Ban Ki-moon, 8th Secretary-General of the United Nations, Elected as President and Chair of GGGI
- Paradise on Tenterhooks
- Will Vision 2030 Usher the New Kingdom of Saud? – Part 1
- Migration Means Reinvention – Even to Olympian
- Robots, Unemployment … and Immigrants
- Latin America Focuses on Attacking Pockets of Rural Poverty
- A Crisis Deepens in Libya but Where Are the Cameras?