via Lobe Log
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pulled an “October surprise” out of his hat when he announced his Likud party would form a joint list in the upcoming election with Avigdor Lieberman’s fascist Yisrael Beiteinu party. This is more of a partnership than a merger, but it has profound implications.
- New GCF Project Signals Paradigm Shift for Water-Scarce Barbados
- Homebound: Hardship Awaits Internally Displaced Iraqis
- Can modern bio-economy strengthen the climate agreement and energy security?
- Another Debt Crisis for Poor Countries?
- After More Than a Decade, Rights of Indigenous Peoples Not Fully Realized
- Mediterranean Migrant Arrivals Reach 17,461 in 2018; Deaths Reach 559
- DR Congo’s Mai-Ndombe Forest ‘Savaged’ As Landless Communities Struggle
- A Child of War Dedicates Herself to Peace
- Keeping Power in Check – Media, Justice and the Rule of Law
- Africa Grapples With Huge Disparities in Education