via Lobe Log
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pulled an “October surprise” out of his hat when he announced his Likud party would form a joint list in the upcoming election with Avigdor Lieberman’s fascist Yisrael Beiteinu party. This is more of a partnership than a merger, but it has profound implications.
- Number 2
- An African Dream Called Lampedusa
- More U.N. States Quietly Say No to Drug War
- Orphaned by Poverty
- Staff Accuses U.N. of Violating Human Rights
- Mandela, Pacifist or Rebel?
- Number 1
- Free Expression Another Casualty of Sanctions
- When Families Fear “Human Services”
- AIDS-Free Generation Still a Dream in Southern Africa