via Lobe Log
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pulled an “October surprise” out of his hat when he announced his Likud party would form a joint list in the upcoming election with Avigdor Lieberman’s fascist Yisrael Beiteinu party. This is more of a partnership than a merger, but it has profound implications.
- Women Human Rights Defenders: Targeted for Identity and Activism
- Enough Is Enough
- Corruption Control–Is It Feasible or a Fantasy?
- Why Achieving Sdg Goal 8 on Decent Work and Economic Growth Is Critical for Kenya
- Anti-Torture Law Helps Pay Off Chile’s Debt to Human Rights
- Fiscal Austerity Has Been Blocking Economic Recovery
- Gambia May Not Join African Withdrawals from ICC
- Resilient People & Institutions: Ecuador’s Post-Earthquake Challenge
- India Steps Up Citizen Activism to Protect Women
- G77 Encourages Paris Club to Consider Addis Ababa Action Agenda for Debt Management