by Eldar Mamedov
While the world watched in horror as jihadist extremists from the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) seized the Iraqi city of Mosul, some members of the European Parliament (MEPs) claimed that these actions were not carried out by ISIS, but were “part of a popular [...]
via Lobe Log
By Leila Kashefi
As everyone knows, since the revolution of 1979, the United States and the government of the Islamic Republic of Iran (IRI) have been BEFs — best enemies forever. While the US occasionally offers its solidarity to the people of Iran and criticizes the regime’s human rights record, its [...]
- Opinion: The End of the Greek Tragedy?
- Climate Commission Issues Blueprint for Low-Carbon Economy
- New Evidence on Hammarskjöld Crash Could Lead to Further Inquiry, Says U.N.
- Day One of Oslo Summit Urges Increased Funding for Global Education
- Putting the “Integrity of the Earth’s Ecosystems” at the Centre of the Sustainable Development Agenda
- Despite Scepticism, U.N. Hails Its Anti-Poverty Programme
- Opinion: Religion and the SDGs – The ‘New Normal’ and Calls for Action
- Opinion: Love & Mercy, the Croatian Way
- Financial Inclusion Key to Climate Risk Reduction for Zambia’s Smallholders
- Equality, a Hard Game to Win for Women Footballers in Argentina