The National Security Network has issued another of their short, timely reports. And this one starts out by dispelling some hyperventilation about Iran starting to load nuclear fuel into its power plant at Bushehr, which is operating under IAEA safeguards.
The National Security Network (NSN), an organization dedicated to promoting “pragmatic and principled” U.S. foreign policy, reports on the comments made Tuesday by 2008 Republican vice-presidential nominee Sarah Palin in an interview with the conservative website NewsMax.
Her comments, says NSN, are part of an attempt to treat Iran as a “political football to scare [...]
- Corruption: The Most Perpetrated –and Least Prosecuted– Crime – Part I
- Volunteerism: Path to Achieve UN’s Agenda 2030
- Battling the Twin Challenge of HIV and Cervical Cancer
- Iconic Atlantic Bluefin Tuna in Less Troubled Waters
- Rich Nations Doubly Responsible for Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- An Ineffective Mexico, in the Face of Maritime Pollution
- The Decline and Fall of Democracy Worldwide
- IMF Led Privatization, Land and Resource Grab in Sri Lanka
- Excessive & Unfair Criticism of Human Rights Violations in Qatar
- India’s Extensive Railways Often Conduit for Child Trafficking