via Lobe Log
On 20 August Al-Monitor published a perceptive article about the upcoming Iranian three-year presidency of the Non Aligned Movement (NAM). The authors were Abbas Maleki, who was a deputy foreign minister of Iran for many years, and Kaveh Afrasiabi. One of the authors’ points was that any nuclear “missteps” by [...]
- Kenya Looks to Lead the Way in Developing the Blue Economy’s Potential
- Mexico-US migration: What can data tell us?
- Earth’s Biodiversity: A Pivotal Meeting at a Pivotal Time
- Women Make the Voice of Indigenous People Heard in Argentina
- Q&A: All Sustainable Development Goals Relate in Some Way to the Oceans
- Reaffirming free trade crucial for summits
- Do the bells toll for Rohingyas?
- Trump’s Anti-Media Rhetoric Resonates Worldwide
- Using Data to Restore Land
- Bangladesh’s Largest Job Site, UN Migration Agency Partner to Combat Unethical Recruitment Practices