By Soraya Sepahpour-Ulrich
George Santayana wisely said: “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” Oblivious to history and its lessons, the United States and its Western allies are repeating their actions from the 1950’s–that of imposing an oil embargo on Iran. The US-led alliance has forgotten [...]
- Looking for Jobs in Latin America – Can the Energy Transition Help?
- Fighting India’s Bonded Labour During the COVID-19 Pandemic – Part 1
- A Third World War – Which so Many Had Feared — Has Been Avoided, Says UN Chief
- ‘Populist’ Macroeconomic Policy
- Central Sahel – Shaping peace together with women and young people Statement for International Peace Day
- Vietnam’s Updated NDC: A Comprehensive and Unified Climate Action Pathway
- Agriculture for Development
- SDGs: It’s Not Just About Collecting Data, it’s What You Do With it
- Nono the Carbon Footprint Bear—Part of Peru’s Ambitious Work on Climate Action
- ‘Waste is only Waste when you Waste it’ – Could Ecobricks be the Solution to Uganda’s Housing and Pollution Problem?