by Mitchell Plitnick
Sometimes I just cannot begin to imagine what it’s like to be an Arab citizen of the United States, much less a Palestinian one.
There are many people with personal connections to Israel and to Gaza who are frightened, safely sitting in the US and worrying about their friends and family in [...]
- How Senegal is Providing Reproductive Health Services to those Who can Least Afford it
- Can Private Finance Really Serve Humanity?
- Electrification of Transport: A Challenge for Urbanised Latin America
- Toward a More Resilient Europe
- Providing an Education in Favour of Senegal’s Girls
- Miracle or Mirage? Gangs and Plunging Violence in El Salvador
- The Fuzia Story: Empowering Women Through the Fusion of Cultures and Ideas
- India’s Fisheries: Past, Present, and Future
- On World Youth Skills Day, Don’t Forget the Importance of Soft Skills
- Heifer Nepal Farmers Persevere During COVID-19 Pandemic