via Lobe Log
Gregory D. Johnsen, a Princeton scholar who has emerged as a key Yemen analyst, explains why promoting John O. Brennan to CIA director following David Petraeus’ resignation is counterproductive:
Mr. Brennan is the president’s chief counterterrorism adviser and the architect of this model. In a recent speech, he claimed that [...]
- IOM, WHO, DR Congo Ministry of Health Partner to Stop Ebola from Spreading to Kinshasa, Neighbouring
- Pompeo’s Iran Speech a Prelude to War?
- Why Would an Immigrant Support Trump?
- Digital Revolution Holds Bright Promises for Africa
- Ethiopia’s Green Growth Goals: A Launchpad for Wider Climate Action in Africa
- Energy Cooperatives, Fogged Mirrors for Latin America
- UAE’s FANR signs MoU with China’s Nuclear Safety Administration
- IOM, Partners to Assist Business Leaders in Combatting Human Trafficking
- Unlocking Private Finance for Developing Countries’ Green Growth
- Ministry of Climate Change and Environment hosts upcycled food Iftar