via Lobe Log
According to Ambassador Seyed Hossein Mousavian, the spokesperson for Iran’s nuclear negotiating team (2003-2005) and now a visiting scholar at Princeton University, an Iranian nuclear weapon “would provide only a short-term regional advantage that would turn into a longer-term vulnerability”.
Arrested for apparently politically motivated reasons during Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s presidency, [...]
- Refugees Living a Nightmare in Northern Pakistan
- Malnutrition Hits Syrians Hard as UN Authorises Cross-Border Access
- U.S. Ranks Near Bottom Globally in Energy Efficiency
- Child Migrants – A “Torn Artery” in Central America
- Why No Vetoed Resolutions on Civilian Killings in Gaza?
- Do Not GM My Food!
- St. Lucia Builds Resilience to Drought and Flooding
- Caribbean Grapples with Intense New Cycles of Flooding and Drought
- As Winds of Change Blow, South America Builds Its House with BRICS
- India’s Cut-Rose Sector Pushes Past Barriers