by Paul Mutter
The “Sheldon Primary” is how casino mogul Sheldon Adelson showcases his political clout in the United States. As Jim Lobe reports, Israel was the main issue on the table for the line of Republican hopefuls who came to Las Vegas this weekend to curry favor with the pro-Israel billionaire [...]
- Q&A: A New Leader with a Vision to Redefine Human Rights
- If Vanuatu Can Ban Single-Use Plastics, so Can the Other Commonwealth Countries!
- Has Globalization Enhanced Development Cooperation?
- Mixed Signals as Guyana Develops its Green Economy Strategy
- The Gender of Law: What the Mapping of Family Laws Reveals
- Old Age Is a Curse in India
- New Relationship Evolves Between Society and Energy in Brazil
- Cambodia: Land rights activist Tep Vanny released from prison following royal pardon
- Poverty-Stricken Communities in Ghana are Restoring Once-Barren Land
- Critical funding shortage threatens WHO’s response in northwest Syria