by Mitchell Plitnick
With US bombs dropping on Iraq once again and Israeli troops having moved out of Gaza, the fighting between Hamas and Israel has faded a bit from the headlines. But the battle for the narrative of the 2014 Gaza war is now stepping up its intensity, and, as usual, the truth seems [...]
via Lobe Log
What a difference four years can make! Almost a week into Operation Pillar of Defense and the Israelis have yet to make the case for the necessity of continuing the attacks on Gaza in order to prevent Iran’s expansion of its influence in the region. No more President Shimon Peres [...]
- New GCF Project Signals Paradigm Shift for Water-Scarce Barbados
- Homebound: Hardship Awaits Internally Displaced Iraqis
- Can modern bio-economy strengthen the climate agreement and energy security?
- Another Debt Crisis for Poor Countries?
- After More Than a Decade, Rights of Indigenous Peoples Not Fully Realized
- Mediterranean Migrant Arrivals Reach 17,461 in 2018; Deaths Reach 559
- DR Congo’s Mai-Ndombe Forest ‘Savaged’ As Landless Communities Struggle
- A Child of War Dedicates Herself to Peace
- Keeping Power in Check – Media, Justice and the Rule of Law
- Africa Grapples With Huge Disparities in Education