Something of a little blog firestorm was sparked when the Washington Post‘s neoconservative blogger Jennifer Rubin claimed that George W. Bush deserved credit for setting in motion the Tunisian uprising against its U.S.-backed dictator because the seed that sprouted popular revolt was Bush’s invasion of Iraq.
Today in the [...]
- Pemex Exploits Fossil Fuels with Money from International Banks
- Skyrocketing Inflation Puts Food Security in Pakistan at Risk
- After Nagorno-Karabakh, is Armenia Next?
- Why Floods ‘Beyond Our Imagination’ Hit Nepalese Himalayan Town
- Bahrain’s Political Prisoners: Resistance Against the Odds
- Alarm Bells are Ringing at Halfway Point of the 2030 Agenda
- African Coups and Resource Rights
- ‘The International Community Must Act on Afghanistan’ – PODCAST
- Beyond Words: The Urgent Call for the US to Address Global Inequality Through Climate Action
- Poverty & Hunger Eradication Targeted to Miss UN’s 2030 Deadline by Wide Margins