via IPS News
The suspect graph of a nuclear explosion reportedly provided to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) as evidence of Iranian computer modeling of nuclear weapons yields appears to have been adapted from a very similar graph in a scholarly journal article published in January 2009 and available on the internet.
- Q&A: AIDS-Free Future Means Fighting Homophobia
- Chilean Development Still Tied to Copper Mining
- Rafsanjani Shut Out of Iran’s Presidential Race
- Growing Peas and Greens to Maximise Water Usage
- Water Flows Again in the Valley
- Kariba Dispossessed Still Waiting for Promised Better Life
- SA’s Africa Day Awareness Lagging Behind
- Can South Africa Help Nigeria to Industrialise?
- U.S. Strategy on Water, Development a “Major Advance”
- Stressed Ecosystems Leaving Humanity High and Dry