via IPS News
The suspect graph of a nuclear explosion reportedly provided to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) as evidence of Iranian computer modeling of nuclear weapons yields appears to have been adapted from a very similar graph in a scholarly journal article published in January 2009 and available on the internet.
- Pakistani Deportees
- Why we need to stand united against governments cracking down on dissent
- Opinion: Increasing Productivity Key to Revive Growth and Support Sustainable Development in Asia and the Pacific
- In sight but out of mind
- Playing Ping Pong with Disability
- Times of Violence and Resistance for Latin American Journalists
- Why the World Needs a UN Leader Who Stands Up for Human Rights
- The Hypocrisy of the West and Fiscal Paradise
- Choose Humanity: Make the Impossible Choice Possible!
- Musicians Champion LGBT Rights