via Lobe Log
When I was living in Cairo, the transition to winter was sometimes smooth. The beastly oven of summer changed slowly into a bearable fall of cool-warm. The fall moved from the cool-warm to a few weeks of cold, or at least what was cold to Egypt. These were smooth changes. It [...]
- The Idiocy of Things Requires an “Information Habeas Corpus”!
- Can Poor Countries Combat Big Tobacco Too?
- African Leaders Make an Economic Case for Increased Nutrition Investments
- The Korean Peninsula Conflict: A Way Out
- Illiberal Democracy Rising
- A Jarring Anomaly of Society
- Achieving Universal Access to Energy; Africa Caught Between a Rock and a Hard Place
- When the UN Comes Under Heavy Fire
- A Balance Sheet for May 28
- The Price of Non-Governmental Growth