via Lobe Log
As the Arab Spring turns two, job creation offers the key promise of success in post-autocratic societies. While other important lessons could be gleaned from the unprecedented Arab upheavals, economic growth is the most shining one. Unless Washington and other Western capitals understand the criticality of the economic factor and assist [...]
- Intercontinental Energy Forum to Discuss Post-Covid Challenges
- Peace in the Middle East
- ‘Leave No one Behind’: How Inclusive is World Leaders’ Call to Climate Action?
- #TurnItAround: One Week to Mobilize for the Future
- Ecology is Economy – ‘We Need an Integrated Approach Between Lives and Livelihoods’
- Pushing the Reset Button will not Change the Game
- What UN Needs is a Cease-Fire Inside its own Security Council
- Why Is Women’s Leadership Not in the Headlines?
- Making State-Owned Enterprises Work for Climate in China and Beyond
- The Future We Want, The UN We Need