via Lobe Log
Classifying political leaders as either “hawks” or “doves” obscures an uncomfortable truth: that the real debate between political rivals is rarely whether to go to war but rather with whom.
Case in point: a man interred in Israel on Monday, former Prime Minister and terrorist/resistance fighter Yitzhak [...]
- Can Index Insurance Make African Farmers Climate-resilient?
- Mexican Immigrants Help Sustain Two Economies – and Are Discarded
- Global Campaign to Smoke Out Tobacco Firms from UN Body
- Moment of Clarity in Marawi and the War on Terrorism
- Women in the News
- Income Disparity on the Rise
- Caught in Conflict without Travel Documents
- The Future for Financing Africa’s Renewable Energy
- Zimbabwe’s Diaspora Could Help Revive Ailing Economy
- FAO, WFP reaffirm their commitment to working for Zero Hunger in the Middle East