via Lobe Log
According to Micah Zenko, the International Atomic Energy Association’s (IAEA) and Hillary Clinton’s recent endorsement of a March deadline for Iran nuclear talks is a pressure tactic resulting from exasperation over the lack of progress thus far. (His focus on US reasoning gives more weight to the claim that the [...]
via Lobe Log
Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta’s trip to the Middle East last week included reassuring Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, in person, that the U.S. was committed to preventing Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon — the U.S.’s “red line” on Iran. Panetta reiterated the U.S.’s position, essentially point by point, at [...]
- A Pledge for Parity
- Is Desalination an Answer to the Water Crisis?
- We Must Take Care of Nature, Because Without Rain There Is No Fresh Water
- Restoring U.S. Aid Crucial to Avoid a Water Catastrophe in Gaza
- Why You Should Care About the Water Crisis
- UAE policy on access to justice is a shining expression of item 16.3 of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development on the rule of law
- Equal Citizenship Rights is Prerequisite for Elimination of Racial Discrimination says Chair of Geneva Centre
- High and Dry: Can We Fix the World’s Water Crisis?
- Balancing Green & Grey this World Water Day
- How Nature Can Quench Our Thirst & Bring Water Back to Our Ecosystems