Much like the promotion of the Clarion Fund’s previous films —“Obsession: Radical Islam’s War Against the West” and “The Third Jihad”— the film’s producers have found Fox News to be a reliable partner in asking softball questions to Clarion Fund spokespeople and providing valuable airtime to advertise the organization’s Islamophobic projects.
While Frank Gaffney might be concerned that the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) has “come under the influence of the Muslim Brotherhood,” a list of the films to be screened at the event would suggest that Gaffney’s brand of Islamophobia and anti-Muslim fear-bating will be on full display.
The CPAC agenda has [...]
The Clarion Fund has been careful to claim that their documentary films, which have included “Obsession: Radical Islam’s War Against the West” and “The Third Jihad,” are neither partisan nor designed to fan the flames of Islamophobia. But recent associations the group has made in Washington would indicate that Clarion, which appears to [...]
Pam Martens, writing in Counter Punch, has the scoop on the donor advised fund which provided funding for the distribution of 28-million DVDs of “Obsession: Radical Islam’s War Against the West” before the 2008 presidential election. We wrote about this at the time and have identified a couple of the smaller donors. [...]
The producers of Obsession: Radical Islam’s War Against the West and The Third Jihad: Radical Islam’s Vision for America have been murmuring in recent weeks about an upcoming film which, according to their press release, will, “document the development of the Iranian nuclear program, the threats posed by such a program, and the West’s [...]
- An Ineffective Mexico, in the Face of Maritime Pollution
- The Decline and Fall of Democracy Worldwide
- IMF Led Privatization, Land and Resource Grab in Sri Lanka
- Excessive & Unfair Criticism of Human Rights Violations in Qatar
- India’s Extensive Railways Often Conduit for Child Trafficking
- Working Together for an Inclusive World
- Global Risks in 2022: The Year of Colliding Consequences
- This Planet Is Drying Up. And these Are the Consequences
- Egypt Racing to Supply Wind, Solar Energy to Greece, EU via Submarine Cables
- Illegal Immigration: A Mounting Global Crisis