Earlier this month, the Heartland Alliance, a leading Midwest-based anti-poverty organization, released their annual poverty report about Illinois. Their findings are deeply troubling. Instead of mirroring the U.S. government’s rhetoric of recovery and job creation, the report shows an increase in joblessness, poverty, homeless youth, and the divide between rich and poor.
The numbers [...]
- A Trump Doctrine of Hypocrisy
- Poor Orphan Crops…So Valuable, So Neglected
- Macron Defends Globalist Approach at UN General Assembly
- Latest Major Hurricane Leaves Dominica “Devastated”
- Bangladesh Needs to Shore up Its Flood Defence
- Aung San Suu Kyi: A Leader in Denial?
- President Trump at the UN: a Reaction
- Small Farmers in Brazil’s Amazon Region Seek Sustainability
- Cox’s Bazar Health Facilities Struggle to Cope as New Arrivals Pass 415,000: IOM Scales Up Mobile Teams, Support to Government Clinics
- “We are a World in Pieces”