Ajmal Amir Mohammed Kasab, a 25-years-old Pakistani citizen disowned by Pakistan, and the sole surviving terrorist from the 2008 Mumbai attacks was hanged in Pune’s Yerawada Central Jail on November 21 — just days before the fourth anniversary of the macabre attacks. The verdict against Kasab, who was charged with waging war on the State [...]
- Opinion: Illicit Financial Flows
- World Farmers’ Organisation Meeting Eyes New Markets, Fresh Investment
- Can the UN Security Council Stop Hospitals Being Targets in War?
- A long, Insulting Walk to Justice for Rape Victims in Bangladesh
- El Nino-Induced Drought in Zimbabwe
- Violence Against Women Journalists Threatens Media Freedom
- UN Predicts 40 Percent Water Shortfall by 2030
- How We Can Keep Press Freedom from Withering Away?
- A Tale of Twin States
- Democracy Under Construction