Ajmal Amir Mohammed Kasab, a 25-years-old Pakistani citizen disowned by Pakistan, and the sole surviving terrorist from the 2008 Mumbai attacks was hanged in Pune’s Yerawada Central Jail on November 21 — just days before the fourth anniversary of the macabre attacks. The verdict against Kasab, who was charged with waging war on the State [...]
- Foreign Investment Expands in Cuba…Despite Everything
- Combating Climate Change? Combat Land Degradation, Says UNCCD Chief
- New Study Concludes Europe’s Mediterranean Border Remains ‘World’s Deadliest’
- Will DNA Data Base Deter Sexual Abuse at UN?
- Conservative Onslaught Undermines Gender Advances in Latin America
- A Cop Out at COP23?
- Why UN’s Global Compact on Refugees Must Address Needs of Young People
- Violence: Unending Woes of Indian Women
- IsDB and AfDB partner to boost agriculture and fight drought in Africa
- Violence Against Women is Fundamentally About Power