via Lobe Log
Gary Sick, who served as an Iran specialist on the National Security Council staffs of Presidents Ford, Carter and Reagan, speaks to Foreign Affairs editor Gideon Rose about an article that he wrote for the magazine in 1987, which still holds up today.
Also don’t miss Dr. [...]
- Better Water Management Needed to Eradicate Poverty
- OPINION: From Almaty to Vienna, New Prospects For LLDCs
- There’s CO2 Under Those Hills
- Crisis Fuelled Resurgence of Horse-Drawn Carriages in Cuba
- OPINION: Rousseff Re-elected President – What Lies Ahead for Brazil?
- Fossil Fuels Won’t Benefit Africa in Absence of Sound Environmental Policies
- OPINION: Towards an Inclusive and Sustainable Future for Industrial Development
- They Say the Land is ‘Uninhabited’ but Indigenous Communities Disagree
- Decline Before Fall of Berlin Wall
- St. Vincent Takes to Heart Hard Lessons on Climate Change