via Lobe Log
Gary Sick, who served as an Iran specialist on the National Security Council staffs of Presidents Ford, Carter and Reagan, speaks to Foreign Affairs editor Gideon Rose about an article that he wrote for the magazine in 1987, which still holds up today.
Also don’t miss Dr. [...]
- New Evidence on Hammarskjöld Crash Could Lead to Further Inquiry, Says U.N.
- Day One of Oslo Summit Urges Increased Funding for Global Education
- Putting the “Integrity of the Earth’s Ecosystems” at the Centre of the Sustainable Development Agenda
- Despite Scepticism, U.N. Hails Its Anti-Poverty Programme
- Opinion: Religion and the SDGs – The ‘New Normal’ and Calls for Action
- Opinion: Love & Mercy, the Croatian Way
- Financial Inclusion Key to Climate Risk Reduction for Zambia’s Smallholders
- Equality, a Hard Game to Win for Women Footballers in Argentina
- Caribbean Fights to Protect High-Value, Declining Species
- U.N. Swears by Hefty 100 Billion Dollar Target to Fight Climate Change