via Lobe Log
Gary Sick, who served as an Iran specialist on the National Security Council staffs of Presidents Ford, Carter and Reagan, speaks to Foreign Affairs editor Gideon Rose about an article that he wrote for the magazine in 1987, which still holds up today.
Also don’t miss Dr. [...]
- Take a Deep Breath? But 9 in 10 People Worldwide Live with Excessive Air Pollution!
- Murders, Crackdown Create Lingering Climate of Fear in Bangladesh
- Development as Human Right: An Unfulfilled Promise to Billions
- Making the Goals: Why Sustainable Development Must Be Integrated Development
- Ending Lingering Hunger in a World of Plenty
- Uncertainty Mars Potential for Peace in South Sudan
- Colombia Referendum – First Acid Test for Peace
- Poverty Eradication Greatest Global Challenge, Say G77 Ministers
- South Sudan and Uganda’s Intertwined History of Violence
- AfDB Injects USD 1 Billion to End Youth Unemployment in Africa