by Fatemeh Aman
Escalating violence against the Islamic Republic of Iran from the volatile region of Baluchistan shows that Tehran’s approach toward regional insurgency may require revision.
A suicide bomber blew himself up outside the Iranian consulate in Peshawar in northwest Pakistan on February 24, killing two security guards and [...]
via Lobe Log
In an interview with Al-Monitor‘s Laura Rozen, the Obama Administration’s former top Pentagon mideast advisor, Colin Kahl, explains why he isn’t writing off Israel’s latest threats about Iran from key Israeli decision-makers Benjamin Netanyahu and Ehud Barak as mere saber-rattling:
Al-Monitor: Why are the arguments that it is [...]
- Will a Global Fund Help Deliver UN’s Development Agenda?
- US Leads Donor Funding to Fight HIV/AIDS Amidst Overall Decline
- Here’s How the World Can Be Better Prepared to Handle Epidemics
- How China’s Africa Alliance is Shifting World Order
- Parts of Kenya are Already Above 1.5˚C
- Heatwaves are a ‘New Normal’, Says Red Cross
- How Skills Can Change Lives of World’s Youth
- UN Report Shows Mixed Results in Meeting SDGs
- Desperation and Fear on the Mexican Border
- The Road to Zero Hunger