by Fatemeh Aman
Escalating violence against the Islamic Republic of Iran from the volatile region of Baluchistan shows that Tehran’s approach toward regional insurgency may require revision.
A suicide bomber blew himself up outside the Iranian consulate in Peshawar in northwest Pakistan on February 24, killing two security guards and [...]
via Lobe Log
In an interview with Al-Monitor‘s Laura Rozen, the Obama Administration’s former top Pentagon mideast advisor, Colin Kahl, explains why he isn’t writing off Israel’s latest threats about Iran from key Israeli decision-makers Benjamin Netanyahu and Ehud Barak as mere saber-rattling:
Al-Monitor: Why are the arguments that it is [...]
- Seeing Through the Smog: Can New Delhi Find a Way to Limit Air Pollution?
- Climate Change and Loss of Species: Our Greatest Challenges
- “Transformational Benefits” of Ending Outdoor Defecation
- Bringing Silicon Valley to Kathmandu Valley
- The Ocean in Us: Ocean Action for Climate Ambition
- Africa is Better Placed Than Ever for Investment
- Net Food Importer Turkey Grapples with Challenges of Food Self-sufficiency
- ICC Gives Greenlight for Probe into Violent Crimes Against Rohingya
- Dangers and Questions of the Zuckerberg Era
- Summary Report on the event of GGGW2019