Nearly 66 years ago, an American journalist was found dead in Greece, his wrists and ankles bound and gunshot wounds in the back of his head. George Polk had been covering the civil war between the Communist Party (KKE) and the Greek government for CBS news and his assassination, which has been much debated, shocked [...]
On March 14, 2001, news watchers in India sat glued to their television sets as reels of hidden camera footage unspooled on the screen, revealing a story of corruption, greed and malfeasance that would shake society for years to come.
“Operation West End“ – a sting carried out by two young journalists commissioned by the [...]
- Two Indigenous Solar Engineers Changed Their Village in Chile
- Killing of Aid Workers Threatens Humanitarian Response in Yemen
- Opinion: Women in the Face of Climate Change
- Who Will Pay the Price for Australia’s Climate Change Policies?
- Urban Farming Mushrooms in Africa Amid Food Deficits
- Latin American Scientists Call for More Human Climate Science
- Impeachment Motion Stirs Political Waters in Somalia
- Despite Treaty, Conventional Arms Fuel Ongoing Conflicts
- OECD Paving Way for Costa Rica’s Membership
- Strong Words, But Little Action at Arctic Summit