Nearly 66 years ago, an American journalist was found dead in Greece, his wrists and ankles bound and gunshot wounds in the back of his head. George Polk had been covering the civil war between the Communist Party (KKE) and the Greek government for CBS news and his assassination, which has been much debated, shocked [...]
On March 14, 2001, news watchers in India sat glued to their television sets as reels of hidden camera footage unspooled on the screen, revealing a story of corruption, greed and malfeasance that would shake society for years to come.
“Operation West End“ – a sting carried out by two young journalists commissioned by the [...]
- New Tuberculosis Drugs May Become Ineffective: Study
- Free Education Helps Combat Child Labour in Fiji
- New Recipe for School Meals Programmes in Latin America
- Women and Tribal Leaders Call for “Balanced” Libyan Peace Process
- A Long Way to Go on Climate Change Adaptation
- Mutual Discontent
- The Davao Gulf Megalopolis
- Where Do We Stand Today?
- Central African Republic’s Lost Generation
- 1 in 4 Children Worldwide Facing Extremely Scarce Water by 2040