Nearly 66 years ago, an American journalist was found dead in Greece, his wrists and ankles bound and gunshot wounds in the back of his head. George Polk had been covering the civil war between the Communist Party (KKE) and the Greek government for CBS news and his assassination, which has been much debated, shocked [...]
On March 14, 2001, news watchers in India sat glued to their television sets as reels of hidden camera footage unspooled on the screen, revealing a story of corruption, greed and malfeasance that would shake society for years to come.
“Operation West End“ – a sting carried out by two young journalists commissioned by the [...]
- Guess How Much Water Your Daily Food Consumes
- A Crisis of Overweight and Obesity in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Zambia’s Armyworm Outbreak: Is Climate Change to Blame?
- Harvesting Peace: How Rural Development Works for Conflict Prevention
- Please, Do Not Get Offended, But:
- 360 Million of 625 Million People Are Overweight in Latin America and Caribbean
- Sailing on Antiques
- Regional Solutions Key for Asia-pacific’s Transition to Sustainable Energy
- Why Polio Campaigns Must Reach Every Last Child in Kenya
- A Women’s March on the World