Sabina Zaccaro is the IPS correspondent in Rome, where she attended last week’s IFAD Governing Council meeting. A central theme of the meeting was the power of partnerships to support small farmers worldwide.
Kanayo F. Nwanze from Nigeria was appointed by acclamation for a second four-year term as IFAD President. “A question that we [...]
- Alternative Mining Indaba Makes Its Voice Heard
- Expansion of Renewable Energies in Mexico Has Victims, Too
- The Planned US Border Tax Would Most Likely Violate WTO Rules – Part 2
- Still in Limbo, Somaliland Banking on Berbera
- Beware of the New US Protectionist Plan, the Border Adjustment Tax – Part 1
- Improved Cookstoves Boost Health and Forest Cover in the Himalayas
- Can Bangladesh Become an Economic Powerhouse?
- Corruption Kills
- Washington Rules Change, Again
- Energy Access Builds Inclusive Economies and Resilient Communities