Sabina Zaccaro is the IPS correspondent in Rome, where she attended last week’s IFAD Governing Council meeting. A central theme of the meeting was the power of partnerships to support small farmers worldwide.
Kanayo F. Nwanze from Nigeria was appointed by acclamation for a second four-year term as IFAD President. “A question that we [...]
- In Botswana: Leaving the Corporate Office to Work the Land – and Finding Opportunity
- Malawi Working to Improve Nutrition Sensitive Agricultural Production
- Addressing Climate Change Through Sustainable Development
- African Countries Feeling Exposed to Extreme Weather Changes
- Seaweed Cultivation Ushers Waves of Change in the Sundarbans
- “París Is Not the End of a Climate Change Process but a Beginning”
- Zimbabwe’s Long Road in Ending Poverty and Hunger
- Opinion: Ending Child Marriage – What Difference Can a Summit Make?
- New York Vows to Stop Terrorist Attacks on City
- Opinion: Better Nutrition for Better Lives