Currently viewing the tag: "Uruguay"
Continue Reading →
By Diana Cariboni
Reactions were prompted worldwide, from Time magazine to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, when this small South American country said it would legalise, control and tax the marijuana market.
- UN Negotiations Focus on What Lies Beneath the High Seas
- Perez-Guerrero Trust Fund Finances 278 Projects in Developing Nations
- Migrant Labour Fuels Tensions in Mauritius
- The tragedy in Yemen
- UN Chief Laments Nuclear Dead End
- Can the Middle East Make Economic and Social Progress?
- High poverty levels
- Drought Deals Harsh Blow to Cameroon’s Cocoa Farmers
- Myanmar Turns to Kofi Annan for Help on Festering Rohingya Crisis
- Addressing the Dangers of Freelance Journalism