Currently viewing the tag: "Uruguay"
Continue Reading →
By Diana Cariboni
Reactions were prompted worldwide, from Time magazine to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, when this small South American country said it would legalise, control and tax the marijuana market.
- No Medals for Sanitation at Rio Olympics
- African Leaders Driving Push for Industrialisation: UN Official
- List of Acts President Must Do for Disaster Risk Reduction and Management
- The Challenge Before Us
- Terrorist Madness
- The Psychology of Ideology and Religion
- Falling Short-Police Apathy to Rape in India
- Climate Victims – Every Second, One Person Is Displaced by Disaster
- Narrow National Interests Threaten Historic Refugee Agreement
- Climate Migrants Lead Mass Migration to India’s Cities