Currently viewing the tag: "Uruguay"
Continue Reading →
By Diana Cariboni
Reactions were prompted worldwide, from Time magazine to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, when this small South American country said it would legalise, control and tax the marijuana market.
- Russian Arms to Egypt Threaten to Undermine U.S. in Mideast
- Tradition and Poverty Among Drivers of HIV in Malawi
- The Rich Complain That we do not Love Them
- Justice Breakdown Blamed for South Africa’s Rising Mob Justice
- Italy Closes Its Eyes to Sealed Mouths
- Mars Latest to Announce “No Deforestation” Palm Oil Pledge
- Sea Swallows the Stories of Africans Drowned at Ceuta
- What’s Going on in the Gulf? Unsurprisingly, It’s Probably About Iran
- What We Can Learn from Child Soldiers
- Turkey Walks a Tightrope over Crimea