Currently viewing the tag: "Uruguay"
Continue Reading →
By Diana Cariboni
Reactions were prompted worldwide, from Time magazine to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, when this small South American country said it would legalise, control and tax the marijuana market.
- World Must Tackle the Biggest Killer of Whales – and it’s not Whaling
- Limitless Cigars and Rum for U.S. Tourists in Cuba
- Learning from Past Mistakes: Rebuilding Haiti After Hurricane Matthew
- Governments and Social Movements Disagree on Future of Cities
- Student Struggle in South Africa Gains Momentum
- UN Extends Condolences on Passing of H.M. King Bhumibol Adulyadej of Thailand
- Innovate to Save Lives
- Social Unravelling
- Funding Inclusive Education for Children with Disabilities in Developing Countries
- Freedom of the Press Faces Judicial Harassment in Brazil