Currently viewing the tag: "Uruguay"
Continue Reading →
By Diana Cariboni
Reactions were prompted worldwide, from Time magazine to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, when this small South American country said it would legalise, control and tax the marijuana market.
- UN Chief Focuses on World’s First Humanitarian Summit
- Eight Cooperation Accords Strengthen Ties between Colombia and UAE
- Kidneys going cheap in poor estate community
- CTBTO’s Verification System Thwarts Nuclear Tests
- Survivors Speak Out to End Genital Mutilation
- Violence is a preventable disease
- UN Seeks Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation
- Rural youth can be tomorrow’s entrepreneurs
- Family Planning in India is Still Deeply Sexist
- Microcephaly Revives Battle for Legal Abortion in Brazil