Currently viewing the tag: "Uruguay"
Continue Reading →
By Diana Cariboni
Reactions were prompted worldwide, from Time magazine to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, when this small South American country said it would legalise, control and tax the marijuana market.
- OPINION: Invest in Young People to Harness Africa’s Demographic Dividend
- Boosting the Natural Disaster Immunity of Caribbean Hospitals
- Georgia’s Female Drug Addicts Face Double Struggle
- Africa Seeks Commitment to Adaptation in Climate Deal
- Environmental Funding Bypasses Indigenous Communities
- Will Governments Keep Their Promises on the Human Right to Water?
- Surprisingly Equal, Surprisingly Unequal
- U.N. Urged to Reaffirm Reproductive Rights in Post-2015 Agenda
- OPINION: Step Up Efforts Against Hunger
- Geographical Divide in Maternal Health for Syrian Refugees