Currently viewing the tag: "Uruguay"
Continue Reading →
By Diana Cariboni
Reactions were prompted worldwide, from Time magazine to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, when this small South American country said it would legalise, control and tax the marijuana market.
- Goodbye Mugabe, Hello New Zimbabwe?
- IOM Joins UN SG in Call to End Libya Migrant Slave Trade
- Coping with Foreign Direct Investment
- Keeping the Spotlight on Violence against Women and Girls
- For Africa to Root out Modern Day Slave Trade, Youth Empowerment Is Crucial
- UN Agency Defers Action Cutting Ties to Tobacco Industry
- White Elephants and the Urban Challenges of Brasilia
- Ethnic Violence in Ethiopia Amid Shadowy Politics
- Belgian City of Mechelen Embraces Integration
- Lobbying & Sponsorships at COP23 Corrupted Climate Talks